The Star Inn is a local country pub based in the heart of Liverton just on the edge of Dartmoor.
We accommodate for the whole family. We have a large play area and plenty of parking.
Senior Citizens menu
Monday / Friday lunch time from 12pm till 2pm
Includes a dessert. £5.50
- Home made cottage pie with vegetables
- Deep fried cod in homemade beer batter with chips & peas
- Whole tail scampi with chips & peas
- Farmhouse ham with egg & chips
- Roast of the day with roast potatoes & vegetables<
Open mic nightevery Monday night from 8.30pm All welcome .
A great way for musicians to meet every week for networking, gig planning and a great social gathering.
NEW Mona Lisa’s freshly prepared pizzas cooked in a stone bake pizza oven , dine in or takeaway.
Thursday night is Fish , chips and mushy peas , two generous portions for two for £12.00.
Sunday lunch time, enjoy a traditional roast beef or pork with all the trimmings or try our whole roast chicken platter for two people at £ 15.95.